Thursday, June 16, 2016

How to Make Money on the Money You've Already Made Selling Books

Whew, the topic title is a mouthful. Luckily, what I'm suggesting is much easier. A guy I know has figured out how to make 125% on the money I've made from my book sales. Interested? Read on.

In fact, he's been known to even make 150% on his money. For every $100 he invests he gets 150% percent back. In just two months. "I'll take one thousand at one-hundred-and-fifty percent, please."
Sold.

Not only that, everytime I do it he promises--guarantees--to improve my book's rank on Amazon's search engine. Wow!

So let me get this straight. I pay $100 and I get $150 back, AND you increase my book's ranking?

Such is the power of Facebook advertising. I'm doing it and I'm getting those returns. On the other hand, many other writers like me have tried Facebook advertising and had not-so-good results. They even say they're lost money. Spent $100 and only got back $80 in sales. A negative ROI.

But is it negative, really negative? If each of those people who bought into my multi-level marketing scheme (my 10 book series) bought the next nine books in the series, I would make another $2.70 on each one of those books. Now I'm getting my original money back. Plus...each of those readers might tell two or three other readers about my great stuff and they might buy too. At an acquisition cost to me of zero dollars.

One must take great care in how one assigns ROI on advertising efforts.

Psst. Wanna make 150% on your money?

Have I got a deal for you!

1 comment:

ABEhrhardt said...

Another writer who likes FB ads.

Question for you: do you think it depends on the writer having lots of books out, or would it, in your estimation, but usable for the debut novel?

I have to measure all ideas against that yard stick because I'm one of the slowest writers on the planet.