Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Christine Susmann and Her Reincarnation

Some readers have referred to Christine's appearance in later books as her "reincarnation." While I don't personally have any opinions regarding reincarnation, when I first killed her off in Beyond a Reasonable Death LOTS--We're talking BIG LOTS--of my readers sent me correspondence objecting to her death. They loved her, they said, and she was too valuable a character to let go. So...yours truly re-wrote that part of Beyond and Christine, in the re-write, went unharmed. For those earlier adopters of my books with earlier versions, I sincerely apologize if you have been troubled by this. How about letting me send you a complimentary copy of The Mental Case as a way of showing how sorry (but happy) I am that Christine is still with us. Just drop me an email and reference Christine and you will get your copy when the new book is released. Welcome back, Christine!!!

No comments: