Saturday, March 21, 2015

Music Studio

All right, I better come clean. Deep down inside me is a frustrated musician. I have played guitar since high school and have been in bands on and off since then. In the past couple of years my hero has been Naudo Rodrigues and I have hoped to learn some of his style and play out, hopefully as noon music at a sandwich shop or a hotel lobby, something like that. Also, I write music and want to get my music online, here at my website, so people (you) can come here and listen to what I'm up to.

EQUIPMENT LIST

Macbook Pro
Garageband
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 2 In/2 Out USB Audio Interface
Alhambra Guitar
Godin Multiac Guitar with MIDI & XLR outs
12 String Guitar
Yamaha Synth
Tascam Studio Monitors
2488 NEO Tascam Board (Used recording bands live)

Pretty basic stuff, all in all.

I have about four songs that I've written over the years and want to start with those.

Keep checking back. Music will magically appear here and we'll have something else in common!

No comments: